If you prefer to come in the building:
- We are allowing two people, per family group, in the building for appointments or medication pickup.
- Masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required at all times in the building, for ages 2 and up.
- Please keep your masks on at all times when you are in the exam room, including when staff are not present.
- If there are more than four people in the lobby, please wait outside.
If you prefer to continue with curbside care or cannot wear a mask:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call 919-460-9111 to check in.
- After a phone history, a technician will come out to your car to borrow your pet for the exam.
- After your pet's exam, the doctor will call you to discuss treatment plan or any questions. Please make sure your phone is available, and not on silent. The number may not show up as ours, as we have several phone lines.
- Appointments take about half an hour. You may step away as needed, as long as you are back at the end of the appointment time. If you need to drop them off for longer, please discuss it with our staff prior to your appointment time.
- We accept credit, cash, or check. We are unable do debit transactions with curbside.